- Get your local deliveries here
- The Vegan Lunch Box
The Vegan Lunch Box
Available for Saturday 18th March only. Will still be fresh for Mother's Day
Great value selection of Nibsy's favourite vegan treats.
Combining great tasting gluten-free treats that are also vegan, using quality ingredients.
They are equally perfect for sharing or indulging alone - half the things last and can be enjoyed over time.
Inside the box you'll find:
- 1 x Portion of GF pasta with Mum's special recipe of homemade tomato sauce with green peppers.
- 1 x Rocky Road (gf oats)
- 1 x Granola bar (nuts, sesame, gf oats, sulphates)
- 1 x Vegan crunch (nuts, soya, sulphates)
- 1 x Vanilla Cupcake (no allergens)
Storage info: The cupcake and pasta are best enjoyed within 2 days. All other items need to be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen.
Please confirm any allergies. Please be aware that although great care is taken with minimising the risk of cross contamination, egg and dairy are also present in the kitchen.
There are 3 ways to order them:
1) Local Delivery - Check if you're within the map. If yes and you'd like it delivered, there's a delivery charge of £3.95 added to the price. Delivery is made between 9:30am and 4:00pm on Saturday 18th March only.
2) Pick up from Fidget and Bob café - You can choose to pick them up from our friends at Fidget and Bob and why not grab a coffee while you're there, at a time to suit you.
Fidget & Bob
Reading, RG2 0GX
Times: Your order will be there for collection from 9:30am until 3pm
3) Pick up from my home address - Only avail between 4:30pm and 6:30pm)
The address is:
45 Westbourne Terrace,
Reading, RG30 2RP
The collection time for home pick up is limited to between 4:30-6:30pm but should you need a different time to collect, let me know as I might be able to help.
When placing your order, the drop down tabs will guide you through.