Mum's Little box of treats
Available for Saturday 18th March only. Will still be fresh for Mother's Day
Some of the all time favourites have been given a slight Mother's Day twist.
Any cake lover will agree that this box is up there with flowers and chocolates if you want to make a loving gesture this Mother's Day. You can even leave a gift message on the box.
- 3 x Jam tarts (one is apricot, 2 are raspberry) (egg)
- 1 x Large Bakewell tart (egg, almonds, nuts)
- 1 x Hearty carrot cake cake (egg, milk)
- 2 x Chocolate dipped strawberries (milk, soya)
The bakewell can be frozen or stored in the fridge, airtight for at least 5 days. The carrot cake and tarts are best enjoyed within 2 days.
There are 3 ways to order them:
1) Local Delivery - Check if you're within the map. If yes and you'd like it delivered, there's a delivery charge of £3.95 added to the price. Delivery is made between 9:30am and 4:00pm on Saturday 18th March only.
2) Pick up from Fidget and Bob café - You can choose to pick them up from our friends at Fidget and Bob and why not grab a coffee while you're there, at a time to suit you.
Fidget & Bob
Reading, RG2 0GX
Times: Your order will be there for collection from 9:30am until 3pm
3) Pick up from my home address - Only avail between 4:30pm and 6:30pm)
The address is:
45 Westbourne Terrace,
Reading, RG30 2RP
The collection time for home pick up is limited to between 4:30-6:30pm but should you need a different time to collect, let me know as I might be able to help.
When placing your order, the drop down tabs will guide you through.