- Get your local deliveries here
- The Sharing Box - for Mother's Day
The Sharing Box - for Mother's Day
Avail for Saturday 18th March only. Will still be fresh for Mother's Day
A gluten-free handcrafted selection of the staple's I love making and your mum will love too and she can share them with loved one(s). These items are especially good as they will keep fresh for the Sunday and beyond so if you don't fancy a big feast you can certainly spread out the joy for the rest of the week.
Inside the box you'll find:
- 2 x scones with clotted cream and jam (egg, milk)
- 3 x Jam tarts (one is apricot, 2 are raspberry) (egg)
- 2 x Bakewell tarts (egg, almonds, nuts)
- 2 x Full slabs of Millionaire shortbread slabs (milk, soya)
- 2 x Hearty carrot cake cake (egg, milk)
- 2 x Chocolate dipped strawberries (milk, soya)
All boxed up and made with love, as always. Gift message avail at no extra charge.
Pop the whole box in the fridge.
The millionaire and bakewells can be frozen or stored in the fridge, airtight for at least 5 days. The carrot cake, scone and tarts are best enjoyed within 2 days.
£30.95 with delivery
There are 3 ways to order them:
1) Local Delivery - Check if you're within the map. If yes and you'd like it delivered, there's a delivery charge of £3.95 added to the price. Delivery is made between 9:30am and 4:00pm on Saturday 18th March only.
2) Pick up from Fidget and Bob café - You can choose to pick them up from our friends at Fidget and Bob and why not grab a coffee while you're there, at a time to suit you.
Fidget & Bob
Reading, RG2 0GX
Times: Your order will be there for collection from 9:30am until 3pm
3) Pick up from my home address - Only avail between 4:30pm and 6:30pm)
The address is:
45 Westbourne Terrace,
Reading, RG30 2RP
The collection time for home pick up is limited to between 4:30-6:30pm but should you need a different time to collect, let me know as I might be able to help.
When placing your order, the drop down tabs will guide you through.