The Sharing Box - for Valentine's Day only
Avail for Tuesday 14th Feb only.
A gluten-free handcrafted selection of the staple's I love making that you'll love eating and sharing with your loved one(s). Lots of the things can be kept for another day, so if you don't fancy a big feast you can spread out the joy for the rest of the week.
Inside the box you'll find:
Allergens in bold
- 2 x Scone with clotted cream and jam (egg, milk)
- 2 x Jam tarts (egg)
- 2 x Bakewell tarts (egg, almonds, nuts)
- 2 x Millionaire shortbread slabs (milk, soya)
- 2 x Mums hearty chocolate cake (egg, milk, soya)
- 2 x Crème pâtissier tarts with fresh fruits (egg, milk)
All boxed up and made with love, as always. Gift message avail at no extra charge.
The millionaire and bake wells can be frozen or stored in the fridge, airtight for at least 5 days. The chocolate cake, scone and crème pâtissier tarts are best enjoyed within 1 or 2 days max.
There are 3 ways to order them:
1) Local Delivery - Check if you're within the map. If yes and you'd like it delivered, there's a delivery charge of £3.95 added to the price. Delivery is made between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
2) Pick up from Fidget and Bob café - You can choose to pick them up from our friends at Fidget and Bob and why not grab a coffee while you're there, at a time to suit you.
Fidget & Bob
Reading, RG2 0GX
Times: Your order will be there for collection from 9:30am until 3pm
3) Pick up from my home address (after 5pm)
The address is:
45 Westbourne Terrace,
Reading, RG30 2RP
The collection time for home pick up is limited to between 5pm until 8pm.
When placing your order, the drop down tabs will guide you through.