Why not try one of our Afternoon Teas?
£18.75 per person - includes tea, mini sandwiches*, cakes and scones
Three options are available:
All of our afternoon teas are vegetarian.
*The Gluten-Free only option is available with our delicious mini-quiches instead of sandwiches. (Not Vegan or Dairy Free.)
We need a minimum of 3 days' notice for bookings.
To make a booking please complete the enquiry form below.
We've kept our terms and conditions short, but please have a read before you submit your form - you'll find them at the bottom of the page!
Afternoon Tea – The Small Print
- We politely ask for prompt arrival at the time that you’ve booked.
- The latest booking is 4pm.
- There will be times when table bookings will have a limit as to how long the table can be occupied for (e.g. at weekends) – where this is the case, we will let you know either beforehand or on arrival.
- No alcohol can be consumed with afternoon teas as we do not have an alcohol license.
- For large bookings of 5 people or more, payment is required in advance - we'll contact you by telephone to take payment or you can pay in person at the shop if you prefer. For other bookings, payment will be taken on arrival.
- Tea of your choice is included in the price. Other drink options are not included, but should you or your guests want a hot chocolate or coffee etc, they will be charged at the standard price.
- All bookings are subject to availability. We will confirm the booking as soon as we can, usually within 24 hours.
- We need 3 days' notice for bookings and cancellation. However, if you need to book at last minute then give us a call and we'll do what we can to help!
- Everything in our coffee shop is exclusively gluten free and lovingly made on site.We respectfully ask that no gluten is consumed on site. This is a safe place for anyone who is allergic to gluten, so it's very important that there is no risk of contamination whatsoever. If you have any other food allergies or intolerances then please let us know and we can usually cater for any requirements. However, all of our food is made in our small kitchen and we therefore cannot guarantee that there is no cross contamination, despite taking the utmost care. So - if you do have a severe allergy, be safe and don't take the risk!